Delve into the evolving world of hyperadrenocorticism with our expert-led online course.
This condition, known as Cushing's disease, may not be new, but the wealth of fresh insights emerging in its presentation, diagnosis, and treatment continues to expand our understanding. Led by Dr Luke Johnston, an expert in the intricacies of endocrine disorders, this course is designed to bring you up to speed with the latest advancements in managing Cushing's disease. As you progress, you'll become the resident expert in diagnosing and treating this condition in both dogs and cats within your veterinary clinic.
This course offers a deep understanding of a complex disease, bolstering your confidence and competence in managing Cushing's cases with the latest evidence-based approaches.
Loved that it was webinars not just notes. Luke explains things very well and made it quite interesting. Quiz questions were representative of the important lessons from the course.
This course was amazing, Luke is an excellent tutor and kept the information relevant and interesting.
Dr Laura Roddy, Gold Coast Vet Surgery
The course was practical and helpful with up-to-date information. Luke was generous with feedback and advice on particular cases.
2023 Dr Francis Higgins
By successfully completing this course, you will:
- Distinguish the diverse clinical presentations of Cushing's disease and identify confounding conditions with similar clinical signs.
- Navigate the latest developments in the diagnosis and management of hyperadrenocorticism in dogs, enhancing treatment options at a clinician’s disposal to manage this disease.
- Gain a thorough grounding in adrenal anatomy and pathology, inclusive of hands-on proficiency in adrenal ultrasound techniques and interpretation of adrenal gland mass/nodule Develop strategic approaches for the diagnosis and management of feline hyperadrenocorticism, an area of growing clinical recognition.
- PU/PD, weight gain, panting, hepatomegaly, polyphagia… Is it Cushing’s or something else?
- Hyperadrenocorticism in dogs: diagnosis and presentation
- Hyperadrenocorticism in dogs: treatment and monitoring
- Adrenal gland pathology and disease
- Hyperadrenocorticism in cats
What is a TimeOnline?
Flexible and accessible online CE
TimeOnline is a quality online education program delivered by veterinary experts, in short, manageable timeframes.
You will be engaging with your tutor/s and other participants through an active discussion forum and other online resources including a set of concise core notes, video presentations, case studies, images, useful links, and interactive quizzes to test your knowledge and complete your CPD requirements. All participants receive an electronic certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Who should enrol?
This course is suitable for qualified veterinarians. Veterinary students are welcome to enrol.
|| Price including
10% loyalty discount**
|Recent Graduate / Part-time Professional Member
|eMember / Non-Member
*Members include: Practice, Professional and Academic members.
**If you have completed a TimeOnline course in the past 12 months you may be eligible for the 10% loyalty discount. The discount will be automatically applied when you enrol online.