FeLV: Everything (I Never) Wanted
Feline leukaemia virus (FeLV) continues to kill kittens and cats in Australia every year. One day we might have a vaccine to protect cats against FeLV infection, but until then.....wait! We already do have FeLV vaccines available in Australia. So why don'
This webinar will address the following questions:
- how does FeLV infection present clinically?
- how should I be diagnosing FeLV infection in my patients?
- what FeLV vaccines are currently available in Australia? (note this has changed dramatically very recently!)
- how efficacious are these FeLV vaccines?
- should I be recommending FeLV vaccination in my clinic?
- What do some of the major vaccination guidelines recommend about FeLV vaccination?